THE PERFECT ALL ROUNDER FOR PRESSED AND PLATE HULLS
The Rollamatic is the perfect allrounder for everyday boating and combines the premium features of the Supa Roller range with the economy of a keel bunk system. Equally at home with all hull types it offers genuine drive on capability when at the ramp.
The secret to the Rollamatic’s fantastic performance lies in the rear roller cradle. Taken directly from our premium Supa Roller series it has a unique entry cradle that rotates independently of the main frame. By changing the angle of the rear roller arms as the boat contacts and then continues up into the trailer we reduce the effort required by almost 50%. It means that shallow ramps, beach launches etc are not a concern as the trailer “adjusts” to the conditions on the day, and for the boat skipper driving the trailer back on is a breeze.
As the hull enters the frame it contacts the Rollamatic centreline keel support system that takes over the bulk of the load carrying. It is this unique combination which allows Pressed Alloy* Boat owners an option of the performance of a Multi roller trailer.
Large Roller arms provide stability and support as the boat travels through the cradle of the frame and reduce the rolling resistance of the keel roller system. Simply put Launching and Retrieving is a breeze.
The Rollamatic Series boasts our revolutionary “Undercarriage” system, meaning that the entire axle, spring and guard assembly can be moved forwards or rearwards on the main frame. This allows for the precise fine tuning of your trailer to provide the perfect tow weight on the back of your car. With the perfect tow weight comes smooth, effortless towing and greater comfort and safety when you are out on the road.
The Rollamatic is one of our most popular trailers for owners looking to upgrade from a standard keel bunk system.
Other Standard Features:
- High Grade Australian steel with a Heavy-Duty Galvanised Finish for corrosion protection.
- Custom Waterproof LED Lighting system with a “Joint Free” wiring loom that won’t let you down.
- Heavy Duty “Swing up” jockey wheel as standard.
- Stylish UV stabilised mudguards that will not corrode and are virtually unbreakable. (Choose from Black, Silver or White)
- Australian Standards Approved Couplings for security when under tow.
- Pre-Machined 15MM Brake rotors (where fitted) and 150MM Heavy duty Non-Braked hubs to keep you rolling out on the highway.
- Bearing Protectors and High-grade Automotive seals that won’t let you down.
- High Grade Light truck DOT Approved tyres as standard.
- Galvanised U-bolts, nuts and plates throughout.
- Matched Strap Winches that won’t bind on the drum.
- Dunbier “ Undercarriage System” for fine tuning of your trailer balance.
Alloy Wheels, Spare wheel brackets, extended drawbars, walkways or jerry can holders you name it, we have it. Check our list of Accessory items below or contact our dealers to see the full list of options.